Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pineapple Plantation - Reflections 2


Another photo of the same scene taken later but with better exposure controls (less washout sky) but darker pineapple plants and reflections.

Being new to Digital Single Lens Reflex camera but has experienced the film-based SLR during my younger days, I realised that it is easier now. I can afford to take more photos and get instant results to take better photos. In fact, you can afford to experiment more.

My 2GB storage card can accomodate more than 200 photos in JPEG mode. Used to be that you get 12, 24 or 36 exposures and days to get the photos processed. And, from where I am, the photo guy are very generous with their colour editing which ruin your photos.

Also, I have a few hundred photos developed at K-MART, Dekalb, Illinois which has turn reddish brown due to 30 years of aging. I still have my trusty Yashica SLR in working condition. That's technology. Better, easier, cheaper and faster .... hehehe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly is the pineapple plantation? Simpang Rengam is my hometown and I never knew there is a large plantation.